LSD GmbH & Co. KG
In der Steele 11
Phone: +49 211 74849-0
Fax: +49 211 74849-410
Managing partners: Klaus Finken, Chris Finken
Entry in the commercial register: district court of Düsseldorf, HRA 17055
Personally liable partner: K. & C. Finken GmbH, 40599 Düsseldorf
Entry in the commercial register: district court of Düsseldorf, HRB 48823
Data privacy statement
Information on the collection of personal information
In the following, we would like to inform you about how personal information is collected when you use our website, contact us via e-mail, contact us through the contact form on our website, or send us something in the mail. Personal information is any information that can be traced back to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
The entity responsible in accordance with Section 4 paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
LSD GmbH & Co. KG
In der Steele 11
You can reach our data security administrator at Datenschutzbeauftragte@lsd.de or at our postal address with the addition “The Data Security Administrator”.
When you contact us via e-mail, via the contact form on our website, or through the mail, we will store the data you give to us (your e-mail address or postal address, your name, and possibly your phone number) in order to answer your questions (legal basis is Article 6 paragraph 1 item 1f of the GDPR).
Any data collected in this context will be deleted once it is no longer necessary for us to store it or we will limit use if legal storage requirements apply.
Should we decide to use the services of a service provider for individual functions associated with our offerings or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you of this and provide detailed information on the processes involved. In so doing, we will also specify the established criteria for the duration of storage.
You have the following rights in relation to use of personal data pertaining to you:
– right to information,
– right to correct or delete,
– right to limit use,
– right to deny approval of use,
– right to data transfer.
You have the right to submit complaints about our use of your personal data to a data protection regulatory authority.
Collection of personal information when visiting our website
If you simply use the website for informational purposes, so if you don’t register with us or otherwise convey information to us, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to do in order to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Section 6 paragraph 1 item 1f of the GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the query
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the query (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transmitted each time
– Website from which the query is coming
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the software
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will also be stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files stored on our hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using. These files allow information to flow to the entity that places the cookie (to us in this case). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make our Internet offerings more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and way of functioning will be explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Session cookies are a type of transient cookie. They store a so-called session ID, which allows various queries from your browser to be assigned to the shared sitting. This allows us to recognise your computer again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time that varies depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in the security settings of your web browser at any time.
- You can configure your web browser settings just as you like and, for example, reject all third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to inform you that if you restrict cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of this website.
- Furthermore, we also use HTML5 storage objects, which we store on your end device. These objects store the necessary data independently of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiration date. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using your browser in private mode. Additionally, we also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
- You can change the cookie settings you have configured here:[borlabs_cookie]
Additional functions and offerings of our website
In addition to the use of our website purely for informational purposes, we also offer various services that you can use if you are interested. In order to use these services, you will generally have to enter more personal information that we will use to provide the respective service and that is subject to the previously mentioned principles of data process.
We may sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These external providers are carefully selected and hired by us, are bound by our directives, and are monitored regularly.
Furthermore, we may also forward your personal information to third parties when we offer opportunities to participate in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts, or similar services in partnership with the third party. You will find further information on this when you enter your personal information or in the description of the offer below.
If our service providers or partners have headquarters in a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Refusal or withdrawal of permission for processing your data
If you have given your permission for your data to be processed, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal will influence the permissibility of processing of your personal data once you have communicated your withdrawal to us.
If we justify the processing of our personal information by weighing interests, you can refuse processing. This is particularly the case when processing is not necessary in order to meet the requirements of the contract, which will be described by us in the following description of functions. When exercising such a refusal, we ask that you give the reasons why we cannot process your personal information as we do. In the case of a justified refusal, we will review the current situation and either stop or adapt data processing or inform you of the urgent, justified reasons why we must continue processing the information.
Of course, you can refuse the processing of your personal information for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your refusal by contacting us using the following information:
In the mail: LSD GmbH & Co. KG, In der Steele 11, 40599 Düsseldorf
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of links to social media websites
Our website currently contains linking to the following social media websites: Facebook, Xing, and LinkedIn. Generally, when you visit our site, no personal information is given to the provider of the social media websites. You can recognise links to social media websites by the markings in the box over their first letters or the logo. We give you the opportunity to directly reach the corresponding social media websites directly through these links. We recommend regularly logging out of your social networks after using them, especially before activating the link, since this will allow you to avoid assignment to your profile on the social media website.
If you visit the linked social media websites, we do not have any influence over the data collected and data processing procedures, and we are not aware of the full extent of data collection, purposes of data processing, and storage periods. Similarly, we do not have any information on the deletion of data collected by the social media providers.
For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the social media provider, see the following data protection declaration of this provider. There you will also receive further information on your rights within this context and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection policies:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; https://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has agreed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, httpss://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; https://www.xing.com/privacy.
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has agreed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, httpss://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
This website uses the open-source web analysis service Matomo.
Through Matomo, we are able to collect and analyze data on the use of our website-by-website visitors. This enables us to find out, for instance, when which page views occurred and from which region they came. In addition, we collect various log files (e.g. IP address, referrer, browser, and operating system used) and can measure whether our website visitors perform certain actions (e.g. clicks, purchases, etc.).
The use of this analysis tool is based on Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns, in order to optimize the operator’s web offerings and advertising. If appropriate consent has been obtained, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR and § 25 (1) TTDSG, insofar the consent includes the storage of cookies or the access to information in the user’s end device (e.g., device fingerprinting) within the meaning of the TTDSG. This consent can be revoked at any time.
We host Matomo exclusively on our own servers so that all analysis data remains with us and is not passed on.
For the use of myWorkflow, we create an account for you on your behalf. For this we need your name, which we create as username, and your e-mail address. We will send you the data for your user account as well as a password, which you can customize individually. The specification of this data is required to use the system. We store this information until you finally delete your account. You are free to specify additional information in the system. We store such data for the time of your use of myWorkflow or, if applicable, for the period of use by your employer, unless you delete the data beforehand. You can manage and change the voluntary information in the protected area. The legal basis is Art. 6 par. 1 sent. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
When using myWorkflow, your data will be accessible to other users of myWorkflow within the same assigned task. Unregistered users will not receive information about you. For all users logged on within the same assigned task, your username and the entries you have made will be visible.